when i try to change the assigned puppet classes to a specific broken host
they would not appear in the yaml file.
if i setup another new host (new host name) everything is working as
expected.
but on reinstall the puppet classes assigned are not applied.
the puppet system is working as the puppet lib's and my custom facts are
synced to the client.
but adding classes to the broken host are not applied to the yaml.

here some screenshots of the problem.
http://ftp.disconnected-by-peer.at/pub/privat/foreman/

yes debian9 but we alredy have about 10 vm's with debain 9 at work without
problem.

so i have no idee where to search for the problem.

my guess is it has something todo with my change of the network "domain"
while in "Build" mode (i think there are now some relicts in the db)

thx for the help in av
geos_one