Hi. I can't figure out how to enable importing classes in my new install of
foreman. There is no option when I go to Configuration > Classes. There is
only a button for documentation and a note "No entries found".
I'm logged in as the admin user.

I used the puppet forge module to install foreman
( https://forge.puppet.com/theforeman/foreman ) and it installed the 8.0.0
module instead of the laaatest.
But it successfully installed foreman 1.15.6...or as successfully as I can
tell.
My foreman installation wrapper looks like this:

class profile::foreman::server {
  class { '::foreman':
  }
}

My puppetserver is at version: 2.8.0
My postgresql-server is at version: 9.2.23

I have 2 other ideas to try:

1. I had thought the profile had chosen postgresql as the database, but in
the log /var/log/foreman/db_seed.log
I see:
rake aborted!
Gem::LoadError: Specified 'sqlite3' for database adapter, but the gem is
not loaded. Add `gem 'sqlite3'` to your Gemfile (and ensure its version is
at the minimum required by ActiveRecord).
Gem::LoadError: Could not find 'sqlite3' (~> 1.3.6) among 93 total gem(s)

2. The other idea is perhaps something to do with specifying which ssl
certificates foreman should use?

thx,
-peter