Thank you for your reply.

Autoprovision is triggered by user with Administrator rights. In fact, it's
the initial admin user, 'Administrator' ticked on roles tab.

OS parameter name is *'prov_vgname'*.
Now for the foreman-rake console results:
*Host.find(263).host_params('prov_vgname'): *https://pastebin.com/WAa6H2JU
*Host.find(263).host_params: *https://pastebin.com/i0JnZvnZ

I got sql debug on so the output is a bit messy. Still, the parameter is
there, on the bottom of the second paste. As for the first one - I don't
know, you judge it.

Commenting out the given line does indeed help! At least in my case :).
Awesome, thanks. I will need you guys once I start the new topic
(auto-provision vs location).

Regards!