We would definitely would like to upgrade to latest spring version. We have
not included it in 1.5.0 release yet, but if you or Pavel help us then it
would be possible. I guess (hope) it is mostly a matter of configuration and
testing. We must also consider that the web crud gui, using spring webflow,
must be upgraded at the same time.

/Patrik