Hi,

for my model posted before the following method for @Person caller is
generated in the FaultRichObjectBase:

    @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
    public RichPerson getCaller() {
        if (original != null && populated == null && associationLoader !=
null) {
            populated = associationLoader.populateAssociations(original);

            if (populated.getCaller() != null) {
                caller = new RichPerson();
                caller.fromModel(populated.getCaller());
            } else {
                caller = null;
            }
        }
        return caller;
    }

If I call this method on one property, all calls after it returns null. This
is because the first call set populated to a value other than null. And
next, should we call richPersonFactory.createPerson() instead of calling the
RichPerson-ctor?

What do you mean? I missed something?

regards
    Steffen..