I'm able to reproduce the issue. The problem is, as already mentioned, that
org.fornax.cartridges.sculptor.dsl project must be in the workspace (../
directory relative to the web app project).

The quick workaround is to unzip attached file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21442779/org.fornax.cartridges.sculptor.dsl.zip
org.fornax.cartridges.sculptor.dsl.zip  or checkout
https://fornax.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fornax/trunk/cartridges/sculptor/org.fornax.cartridges.sculptor.dsl/
org.fornax.cartridges.sculptor.dsl  from Subversion.

Instead of trying to understand how to solve this I will first migrate to
oAW 4.3.1, since I know they have changed things related to this anyway.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
/Patrik