Hi,

we are currently working with custom finder classes extending the AccessBase
class.

If we set the caching strategie to true, we get the following error:

5100 ERROR ErrorHandlingAdvice -
[org.fornax.cartridges.sculptor.framework.errorhandling.UnexpectedRuntimeException]
user-id=system, session-id=966468, application-id=JUnit  : Cache name cannot
contain '/' characters.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cache name cannot contain '/'
characters.
        at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.setName(Cache.java:1272)

Hibernate tries to set the cache name to "/query/null".

We fixed this by setting the cache region also. But we get the same error,
when setting the cache to false.

finder.setCache(false);

Is this a bug in the sculptor framework or are we missing any parameter?

By the way we are currently using version 1.4.1. We cannot get any sources
from the maven repository. 1.4.0 sources exist. Can anybody provide the
sources to the repository?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

- Ulf