Hi Patrik,

Forgetting any new features, have you any plans to at least release Sculptor
with the newer Spring framework, or offer your users any guidance about
whether or not they could use the new spring framework safely with
Sculptor?  I have several engineers curious about using the new framework,
but we're not sure of we're locked in or not to the 2.0.x version.  We just
released a couple products on Sculptor 1.5.

Thanks again for your support and a great piece of technology.

Jeff