Heiko has just published a blog entry on the TMF training:
http://www.1160pm.net/2009/04/14/xtext-workshop/

On 14.04.2009 22:15 Uhr, Karsten Thoms wrote:
I think it is slowly worth investigating. Within itemis we have already a training series for TMF which was successfully done the recent weeks. Unfortunately I had a spontanous customer appointments and could not attend (although, not that unlucky - I had the chance to visit Vienna on a lovely warm day :-) ), and from talks with colleagues they were all satisfied. OK, it was training and not all topics covered there, just an overview and introduction. Could be that Sculptor arises more sophisticated needs. I could ask for assistance from the dev team, since they also would be interested in further real life tests. When testing you should go to CVS HEAD, since lots of bugfixes are done daily.

~Karsten