I see the following error when I run "ant generate".The error suggests the
tools has some issues with
      <many-to-one name="books" class="com.myp.Books" update="false"
insert="false" fetch="select">
            <column name="BOOK_ID" precision="22" scale="0" not-null="true"
/>
        </many-to-one> in hbm files.

     [java] 12953 ERROR WorkflowRunner     - ERROR in Component
hibernateCartrid
ge_mapping_generator of type org.openarchitectureware.xpand2.Generator
     [java]     Couldn't find type or property 'fetch'
[org.openarchitectureware
.xpand2.ast.filestatem...@85a3b0]  in workflow:
Generator(hibernateCartridge_map
ping_generator): generating
'org::fornax::cartridges::uml2::hibernate::templates
::feature_mappings::Root FOR model' =>
C:\temp\fornax-cartridges-uml2-hibernate-
1.9.1/src/generated/resources(overwrite=true,append=false,fileEncoding=ISO-8859-1)

can you please provide ny help?