Hi Patrik,
i have not tried using jboss at all. I tested it first on jetty and all went
well, then i performed modifications as described above, and at some point
managed to run it on glassfish, but with the mentioned problem.

Unfortunately, glassfish logs are of no help, server.log does not contain
any exception stack trace.
And, yea i have modifed web.xml several time, but i am pretty sure it is
valid.
Any suggestions what else should i try?
Again, i am new to sculptore, and do not know where to look for what. I am
doing this because i want to evaluate its usability for some future
projects.

cheers
Domagoj