I think you should use different tablespace for each web app. Then the table
names can be the same, but they are in different "namespace" in the
database.

You define the tablespace in the connection settings of the datasource,
different database user names.

If you give me the properties from your sculptor-generator.properties file I
can describe how to customize the  datasource. Have you defined any of the
following properties?
  db.product
  deployment.applicationServer
  deployment.type