Aha, I thought it was possible to report issues in jira anonymously or
register yourself. That is something that should be changed, I think.

I have created an issue for this.
http://fornax.itemis.de/jira/browse/CSC-468

Continue to as questions and report issues here in the forum. We appreciate
feedback.

/Patrik