Hello Dirk,

no there is no easy way to use the existing javabasic cartridge with oaw
classic.
You would have to transform the classic moel into an uml2 model.
I think it would be easier to write java templates for your own needs.
But, if you want to use more then one fornax cartridge,
maybe the effort of writing an transformation is smaller then develop two or
three cartridges.