Hi,
This is actually pretty simple.
In the conf where all the flows are defined there is an entry (the last one)
stating:
<webflow:flow-location-pattern value="/**/*-flow.xml"/>

This means that besides all flows that has explicit declarations you can add
your own where ever you want as long it is inside the web-inf directory. The
important thing is that you name them according to the pattern above
(bar-flow.xml).
As an example, add the flow:
/WEB-INF/flows/foo/bar/bar-flow.xml
And it should be accessible with the url:
.../spring/flows/foo/bar

That is, the directory structure where you place your custom flow will be
reflected in the url.

Hope it helps.

.../Andreas