Hi Patrik,
very nice. Will have to check with our projects. I also add comment on
CSC-476. Do you guess we will use it as definitive solution for
generating graphs for documentation?

What about following projects:
http://www2.research.att.com/~john/Grappa/ - visgraph subproject in pure Java
http://www.umlgraph.org/