I guess nobody read posts bellow articles than I repost here:

Support for mongoDB started

Hi Patrik,
what do you expect as advantage of using mongoDB or any other NoSQL
database (speed, some property support, easier version transition,
...)?
Biggest advantage of NoSQL database is no structural objects however
with Sculptor interface you are still tight to object structures. Will
you support something like searchable HashMap storage (this will be
cool)? I'm not fun of NoSQL because I don't see advantage or value
which it brings. No offence just interest.

Pavel