I understand this problem. It is well known (by me). The solution is that you
need to grab the sculptor source and import the projects in your eclipse
workspace. Then the xpand editor will find sculptormetamodel. You need to
checkout 2 source code projects from subversion:

https://fornax.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fornax/trunk/cartridges/sculptor/fornax-cartridges-sculptor-generator/

https://fornax.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fornax/trunk/cartridges/sculptor/fornax-cartridges-sculptor-metamodel/

/Patrik