Karsten, I think it would be better and maybe easier if we can map my
(fornax.sculptor) google sites homepage to
http://sculptor.fornax-platform.org

Google sites is easy to use, and I can administrate shared authors etc.

That should be very easy to do, as described here:
http://sites.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99448

You only need to modify the CNAME, as described in the instruction.

Is that possible?

/Patrik