Hi Tobias,

the corrected attached patch fixes the regression for testcase
default_initialization_3.f90 for me now, and as a bonus matches
the description.

Am 02.10.21 um 21:56 schrieb Tobias Burnus:
Hi Harald,

unfortunately, your email did not arrive at fortran@gcc.gnu.org – nor at my private address.

I copied it from https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-October/580794.html

You wrote:
>/I do not see this error. Can you double check that you indeed use the />/posted patch: />//>/https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-September/580483.html <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-September/580483.html> – />/and nothing else, e.g., an earlier draft? /
Sandra is right.  Actually I do see that regression, too.
The default initialization is missing in F1, see dump-tree:
Look as if I had attached the first/interim version of the patch –
which lacked what I wrote in the patch submission at:
https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-patches/2021-September/580483.html

Namely, I wrote:
Regarding the patch, '!= IFSRC_IFBODY' has to be used; "== IFSRC_DECL"
won't work as the the generatedy ENTRY master function has IFSRC_UNKNOWN.
Thus, no surprise that it passes here – while you see the fail.

Tobias

Harald

[I had trouble posting via gmane lately, and I haven't found out
yet what is causing it.]