Hi Harald,

On 05.10.21 21:10, Harald Anlauf wrote:
Am 05.10.21 um 20:03 schrieb Tobias Burnus:
Played around with the warning in the 'omp_lib' module (needs tweaking
as for the current version, no warning is done). Turned out that already
   use omp_lib
outputs a warning even when not used.

that must have been a non-trivial example; I didn't see that on my
installation.

The example is trivial – but as written, you need to tweak the module.

libgomp/omp_lib.f90.in has:
#if _OPENMP >= 202011
!GCC$ ATTRIBUTES DEPRECATED :: omp_proc_bind_master
#endif

That file is compiled with '-fopenmp -cpp' and _OPENMP is set to
201511 (= OpenMP 4.5) but the parameter is only deprecated in
OpenMP 5.1 (202011). Thus, you only see this warning (with -Wall)
when either the OpenMP version is bumped - or as I did it:
when commenting the version checks.

Tobias

PS: I will commit the patch tomorrow. Thanks for the review.

Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634
München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas
Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht
München, HRB 106955