Hi Harald,

This looks good to me. OK for mainline and, dare I suggest, 11-branch?

>From a quick run through resolve.c, there are many places where the extra
checks that you introduced in the patch have been implemented. This makes
me wonder whether a function or macro might not make the relevant code more
concise.

Thanks for the patch

Paul

--
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" -
Albert Einstein