On 1/11/22 17:16, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 05:03:34PM +0100, Martin Liška wrote:
On 1/11/22 16:56, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
While e.g. libcpp or gcc are in C++.

Which means I should rename .c files under libcpp, right?
Is there any other folder from gcc/ and libcpp/ that would need that as well?

 From the directories that use .c files for C++, I think that is all.
c++tools/, libcody/, libitm/, libsanitizer/, libstdc++-v3/ already
use .cc or .cpp.

All right, I've included libcpp folder in the renaming effort.

Please take a look at V2 of the series here:
https://gcc.gnu.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=gcc.git;a=log;h=refs/users/marxin/heads/cc-renaming

Now I filled up complete ChangeLog entries and I'm asking for a patchset
approval.

Cheers,
Martin

        Jakub