Hi Paul,

Long time no chat.  I hope you and yours are well.

I was planning to retire early next year, but with the economy going south on us I am going to hold off a bit.  What a crazy world we are in!

I thought I would drop you a note when I noticed a gfortran finalization bug 107489.  Then Steve Kargl mentioned the previous patch you had done a lot of work on.  I don't remember if that ever went into trunk or was pending some interpretation.

I tried to apply the patch I found and of course it is broken here and there.  I don't know if you have been keeping it alive or not relative to latest trunk.  So, I thought I would ask privately and at the same time see how you are doing?

Cheers always Paul,

Jerry