Hello,

Le 17/11/2022 à 09:02, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer via Fortran a écrit :
Hi Honza, Ping.
Regtests cleanly for c,fortran,c++,ada,d,go,lto,objc,obj-c++
Ok?
I'd need this for attribute target_clones for the Fortran FE.
thanks,

On Wed,  9 Nov 2022 20:02:24 +0100
Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot....@gmail.com> wrote:

We were changing the ASSEMBLER_NAME of the function decl
but not the name in DECL_RTL which is used as the function name
fnname in rest_of_handle_final(). This led to using the old, wrong name
for the attribute target default function when using target_clones.

Bootstrapped and regtested cleanly on x86_64-unknown-linux
for c,c++,fortran,lto.
Ok for trunk?

gcc/ChangeLog:

        * symtab.cc: Remove stray comment.
        (symbol_table::change_decl_assembler_name): Also update the
        name in DECL_RTL.

(patch stripped)

Is there a PR about this?  Or a testcase exhibiting the problem at least?