On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 1:44 AM Thomas Koenig <tkoe...@netcologne.de> wrote:

> On 16.12.22 03:20, NightStrike via Fortran wrote:
>
> > When I run the testsuite under wine, I'm getting a lot of ANSI escape
> > sequences.  We had fixed this long ago, but it seems to be back.  Any
> > idea what I should change in my configuration to have this not happen?
>
> This should probably be fixed properly in some *.exp file, but you can
> try setting the GCC_COLORS environment variable to an empty string
> before running the test.

That didn't help.  It looks like this is always escape 25h to start
the output and 25l to end it, which I think is turning the cursor on
and off (based on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANSI_escape_code).  I
apparently fixed this previously by building wine with
--without-curses
(https://www.mail-archive.com/gcc@gcc.gnu.org/msg86366.html), but that
option to wine was removed.  Is there a way to hack this on the Deja
side to ignore the escapes?  Or to tell it to run in a way that makes
wine not emit them?