* Martin Liška:

> On 11/15/22 16:47, Martin Liška wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> I've just pushed libsanitizer update that was tested on x86_64-linux and
>> ppc64le-linux systems.
>> Moreover, I run bootstrap on x86_64-linux and checked ABI difference with
>> abidiff.
>
> Hello.
>
> And I've done the same now and merged upstream version 3185e47b5a8444e9fd.

So … we have the issue that involves interceptors outside of libc.so.6,
namely crypt, crypt_r, and I posted an upstream patch for this:

  sanitizers: Disable crypt, crypt_r interceptors for glibc
  <https://reviews.llvm.org/D144073>

Can we just apply this downstream for now?  It blocks various folks from
using the sanitizers in their projects.

Thanks,
Florian