On 10.05.23 21:29, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer via Fortran wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:10:36 +0800
Xi Ruoyao <xry...@xry111.site> wrote:

fgrep has been deprecated in favor of grep -F for a long time, and the
next grep release (3.8 or 4.0) will print a warning of fgrep is used.
Stop using fgrep so we won't see the warning.

We can't hard code grep -F here or it may break build on hosts w/o GNU
grep.  autoconf documentation contains a warning about this issue and
suggest to use AC_PROG_FGREP and $FGREP, but these are too overkill in
the specific case: there is no way "debian" could be interpreted as an
non-trivial regex, so we can use a plain grep here.

LGTM but i cannot approve it. I'd say this one is trivial and obvious
so you could sneak it in under the "obvious" rule..

I concur, this could also have been obvious.

Anyway, OK for trunk, and

Thanks for the patch!