Hi Thomas,

I want to get something approaching correct finalization to the
distros, which implies 12-branch at present. Hopefully I can do the
same with associate in a month or two's time.

I am dithering about changing the F2003/08 part of finalization since
the default is 2018 compliance. That said, it does need a change since
the suppression of constructor finalization is also suppressing
finalization of function results within the compilers. I'll do that
first, perhaps?

Cheers

Paul

--
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
- Albert Einstein