On 24.07.23 21:49, Jakub Jelinek via Fortran wrote:
Thanks for working on this.  The fuzzy thing on the Fortran side is
if e.g. multiple nested BLOCK statements can appear sandwiched in between
target and teams (of course without declarations in them), or if e.g.

The current patch rejects nested blocks, be it 'omp target; block;
block; omp teams;' or be it 'omp target; block; block;end block; omp teams'.

The current wording in the spec is also rather explicit as 'block' is a
statement.

(BTW: For 'block; block; omp teams', the simplistic search won't work
such that for those only the location of TARGET and not of TEAMS is
shown. I could try harder but as it is useful as is and such code should
be rare, I don't do it.)

Thus, I believe the patch should be fine.

Tobias

PS: I know that some regard {{{ }}} and block; block, ... end block; ...
as something to be ignored. Thus, for 'omp atomic', TR12 will allow any
number of curly braces and BLOCK/ENDBLOCK pairs. The wording there is
rather explicit but also localized, i.e. it won't affect other code
locations (for now at least).

Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634
München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas
Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht
München, HRB 106955