Hi Paul,

Am 22.08.23 um 08:32 schrieb Paul Richard Thomas via Gcc-patches:
Hi Harald,

It all looks good to me and does indeed make the code clearer. OK for trunk.

Thanks for the patch.

thanks for the review!

I was shocked to find that there are 217 older bugs than 49588. Does
anybody test older bugs to check if any of them have been fixed?

I am not aware of this being done systematically.

At the same time, we have over 100 PRs marked as regression,
with a few being fixed on mainline but not backported (or
undecided whether to backport).  Fixing and/or closing them
might be low-hanging fruits.

There are also far more than 100 TODOs in gcc/fortran/*.cc ...

And with the usual PRs, there's enough work left for all kinds
of contributions.

Cheers,
Harald

Paul

On Mon, 21 Aug 2023 at 20:48, Harald Anlauf via Fortran