Hi Paul,

On 9/15/23 11:13, Paul Richard Thomas via Gcc-patches wrote:
Hi Harald,

The statement,

in array_bound_check_elemental is redundant since the call is
determined by a more restrictive condition.

+  if (!(gfc_option.rtcheck & GFC_RTCHECK_BOUNDS))
+    return;

yeah, this was left over from playing, since I thought
the outlined function could be used more than once.
I've removed those lines before pushing.

Thanks for the review!

Harald

Apart from that, it looks good to me. OK for mainline.

Thanks for the patch.

Paul

On Thu, 14 Sept 2023 at 21:22, Harald Anlauf via Fortran