On 13.10.23 08:31, Richard Biener wrote:
On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 6:54 PM Paul Richard Thomas
<paul.richard.tho...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I have posted the version 4 of Ian Chivers and Jane Sleightholme's F2008
compliance table as an attachment to PR39627.

I am halfway through the F2018 table and will post it on PR85836 when I have
done as much as I can.
Btw, C++ hashttps://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx-status.html  on the main
web pages (though I needed to use google to find it,
discoverability on our webpage isn't too great :/).

Likewise albeit slightly differently for OpenMP,
https://gcc.gnu.org/projects/gomp/#implementation-status

I think we link the C++ page from time to time in release notes at
gcc-*/changes.html.

For Fortran, we also use the wiki – and I do note that we do have a
F2018 page, but not yet a Fortran2023 one:

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2003Status

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2008Status

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2018Status

Tobias

Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634
München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas
Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht
München, HRB 106955