Hi Julian,

On 07.12.23 18:24, Julian Brown wrote:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 12:36:34 +0100
Tobias Burnus<tob...@codesourcery.com>  wrote:

LGTM, except for:

* The 'target exit data' handling - comments below - looks a bit
fishy/inconsistent.
Thus, I wonder whether that shouldn't be instead
    OMP_CLAUSE_MAP_KIND (node) == GOMP_MAP_DELETE
    ? GOMP_MAP_DELETE : GOMP_MAP_RELEASE;
I've fixed that as you suggest.  Actually I've made OpenACC use the new
node layout as well, since (a) it works and (b) it was weirdly
inconsistent before.  That is, exit data directives will no longer use
e.g.:

   GOMP_MAP_FROM
   GOMP_MAP_TO_PSET
   GOMP_MAP_ATTACH_DETACH

but instead,

   GOMP_MAP_FROM
   GOMP_MAP_RELEASE (with OMP_CLAUSE_RELEASE_DESCRIPTOR set)
   GOMP_MAP_ATTACH_DETACH

actually the current state is that GOMP_MAP_TO_PSET will be used for
the descriptor on an "exit data" directive if you refer to the whole
array, but GOMP_MAP_RELEASE (etc.) will be used if you refer to an array
section (without the flag newly added in this patch, of course). I
don't think there's any reason to maintain that inconsistency.
I've re-tested this version. Does it look better now?

Yes, LGTM as well.

Tobias

Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH; Anschrift: Arnulfstraße 201, 80634
München; Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung; Geschäftsführer: Thomas
Heurung, Frank Thürauf; Sitz der Gesellschaft: München; Registergericht
München, HRB 106955