On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 01:29:01PM +0100, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> > Sure, I will look into that.
> >
> > BTW, I didn’t have the PowerPC in hands, do you mind granting the access of
> > your
> > test environment to me to help reproduce the issue?
>
> That's unfortunately not possible: it's behind company VPN, restricted
> access.  :-/ I'll later try to have at least a quick look where it's
> hanging, or what it's doing.

There is always https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
There are e.g. 192, 160, 128, 80, 64 thread power machines.
Whether any of them can actually reproduce it, I haven't tried.
But shouldn't be that time consuming to reproduce, for this kind of thing
one can just build
.../configure --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran --disable-bootstrap
--disable-libsanitizer
make -jN
compiler and just
cd power*/libgomp
make check RUNTESTFLAGS=fortran.exp=rwlock*.f90
repeatedly to see if it gets stuck.

        Jakub