Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. März 2024 um 16:45 Uhr
Von: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul.richard.tho...@gmail.com>
An: "Harald Anlauf" <anl...@gmx.de>
Cc: "fortran" <fortran@gcc.gnu.org>
Betreff: Re: gfortran wiki

Hi Harald,

I have made a start on this: I have updated the text around bug reports in the
developers section, added the bugs fixed etc.. for 2022/23 and eliminated the
links to the Doxygen documentation.

The biggest part of the job will be to add "what's new" in 10-14 branches and
F2003/8/18 implementation status.

Regards

Paul

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 at 20:23, Harald Anlauf
<anl...@gmx.de[mailto:anl...@gmx.de]> wrote:Dear all,

the gfortran wiki
(https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortran[https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortran]) seems to
have been
neglected for quite some time.

Given that the release of gcc 14.1 is to be expected in the near future,
do we want to bring the wiki pages it up-to-date?

Cheers,
Harald