Hi Andre,

I had been working in exactly the same area to correct the implementation
of finalization of function results in array constructors. However, I
couldn't see a light way of having the finalization occur at the correct
time; "If an executable construct references a nonpointer function, the
result is finalized after execution of the innermost executable construct
containing the reference." This caused all manner of difficulty with
assignment. I'll come back to this.

In the meantime, preventing memory leaks should take priority. This is fine
for mainline.

Thanks

Paul