Hi Andre,

the patch looks fairly simple and obvious, so OK from my side.

***

Regarding the testsuite: since you renamed one of the testcases
gfortran.dg/coarray_alloc_comp_* and moved it to gfortran.dg/coarray/,
I checked and noticed that there are other similar runtime tests for
coarrays (while some are compile-time only tests).

Do we plan to "clean" this up and move more/all related runtime
tests to the coarray/ subdirectory?  What is the general opinion on
this?

***

Thanks for the patch!

Harald