On 9/10/24 12:49 AM, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
Hi All,

This correspondenceĀ touches on something that I was going to raise - how do we incorporate experimental F202Y features?

I very much suppory this idea and would like to see Thomas and Pauls patches go in under this option so we do not lose effort to bit rot.

If it is not obvious, I have many other things I am working on these days but my hope is to get my original question on this thread resolved. I very much appreciate the feedback everyone is giving here.

Thanks Paul for your idea, I say push it.

Best regards,

Jerry

"Make it so" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard

--- snip ---