Bonjour Eric,

Le problème que tu rencontres est que l’apostrophe est remplacé par guillemet. 
Tu peux changer ce comportement dans le menu Édition, sous-menu Substitutions. 
Il faut le changer dans chaque application.

Amicalement,

Anne


On 15 May 2014, at 16:47, Chédeville Eric <[email protected]> wrote:

> Si vous avez une idée pour que cela change, car il dit prime quelque soit la 
> voix, française ou anglaise. Merci. Rico.
> 
> Début du message réexpédié :
> 
> De: Amanda Bernardin <[email protected]>
> Objet: Notes from today
> Date: 12 mai 2014 22:02:38 UTC+2
> À: até boubou <[email protected]>
> 
> Vocabulary Words:
> 
> Cue - Monitor
> I´ll give you a cue (a signal).
> "I will cue you"
> He cued me to go on stage
> He cued me to start the music
> olfactory
> Poaching
> 
> I am with my wife since 6 years - I have been with my wife for 6 years.
> I´ve got my own daughter called June
> In this period I didn´t know that I had this.
> I found out that I had this illness when I was 16.
> If I have a boy, he won´t have the illness.
> I found what I needed to face the challenge.
> You are the author and the actor of your life.
> Two sides of one coin
> 
> 
> Since - for point in time (June 3rd, 7pm, etc)
> For - for periods of time (6 years, 3 months, etc)
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Liste de CeciMac
> [email protected]
> Pour configurer vos options: http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/forum

_______________________________________________
Liste de CeciMac
[email protected]
Pour configurer vos options: http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/forum

Répondre à