Dear Colleagues:

I would be grateful if you can draw the attention of your colleagues to a prestigious Visiting Fellowship available in mathematics at the University of Auckland.

The purpose of the Kalman Visiting Fellowship is to enable a “rising star” in mathematics and its applications to visit the University of Auckland. The Fellowship is for a person within 10 years of PhD. It is worth NZ$10,000, and can be spent on travel, accommodation, or other associated expenses.

Full details of the Fellowship, including the simple application process, can be found at www.science.auckland.ac.nz/kalman. The closing date for applications is 17 July. Informal enquiries may be addressed to eadeansoff...@sfac.auckland.ac.nz or to me.

Best wishes.
Eamonn O'Brien