Freeman:
Gorlash:
Have you tried one of the recent builds??

I'm using build 2521, of course. Let me explain more detail.

PSPad run, I have two tabs opened:
  1. VX:\Projects\Weekends\trunk\Plunger\MirandaDB.pas
  2. C:\Tools\LightTPD\conf\service.conf

I want to create new Pascal file. I'm making first tab active, then pressing New
button on the toolbar. PSPad creates new tab, names it Untitled.pas and assigns
Object Pascal highlighter to it, all okay.

I'm trying to save new file, pressing Ctrl+S. WTF, _T:\_ directory is
active in the save dialog!

Check settings in program setting / files and dirs what folder is set.  Windows
remembers save dialog directory for each application and if you dont specify
any,  it will suggest it.

--
<http://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,63840,63871>
PSPad freeware editor http://www.pspad.com