I'm using 5.0.3 (377)

First issue: replace a string with a longer string:
My text looks like:
r,7201,1,1,1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 1
r,7202,1,1,1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 2
r,7203,1,1,1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 3
r,7204,1,1,1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 4
       ^         ^
When I block select columns 8 to 18 and replace all "1" by "0.1" I get:

r,7201,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 1
r,7202,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 2
r,7203,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 3
r,7204,0.1,0.1,0.1,1,1,1 ! Quadrant 4

only 3 of the selected "1" are replaced 

Second issue: replace a string with a shorter string:
When my code looks this:
r,7201,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1 ! Quadrant 1
r,7202,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1 ! Quadrant 2
r,7203,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1 ! Quadrant 3
r,7204,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1,0.1 ! Quadrant 4
       ^         ^
When I block select columns 8 to 18 and replace all "0.1" by "1" I get:

r,7201,1,1,1,1,1,0.1 ! Quadrant 1
r,7202,1,1,1,1,1,0.1 ! Quadrant 2
r,7203,1,1,1,1,1,0.1 ! Quadrant 3
r,7204,1,1,1,1,1,0.1 ! Quadrant 4

only 5 of the selected "0.1" are replaced

-- 
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,73629,73629>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem