thank you very much for your quick reply.

cite:
Do you really want to tell as that you wrote 14 days code without any
press save
button?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, because I work over ftp on live php function files. If I press save before
I finished with everything, I will get errors. Its a lesson for me. Next time I
will save the files or I will work with a offline ftp client.

cite:
If you let PSpad backup your files, you have it in backup folder -
program settings /
Backup--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is no default "on" option, I have it not done.

cite:
If you work from FTP, all files are in %temp%\PSpad (if you didn't change
FTP temp

WOW

Ok, I added %temp%\PSpad to the windows explorer and all files are there.
Thank you very much man. This saved my weekend.

Will do a donation.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,76068,76072>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com