I also encounter the issue of rarely getting garbage characters inserted into
the pspad editor window as well as being saved in the text file (I assume they
have shown up in the editor in this case), but extremely rare. I don't have a
clue how to reproduce. I simply terminate pspad, reopen the file, and it will
never happen again for some weeks.

Pspad doesn't crash, so I'm unable to create crash reports for these.
May be you could add some button to create some kind of memory allocation dump
we can send to you, if that helps debugging the issue.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?6,77334,77341>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem