Hi Jan, you deleted the post from PSPad (not pspad, that's you), but I don't
think that was necessary.

Hello PSPad (not pspad, because that's Jan), it wasn't about you doing something
illegal or violating the forum rules or any statutes. Nor was it about justice,
rules, regulations, or a violation.

It was just to make life easier for us here. pspad is the developer and has been
answering every question we have for decades. It is important for us to see that
pspad answers our questions.

pspad simply failed here to lock usernames like PspAd, PspAD, PSpaD, PsPAd,
PsPad, pSPaD, PSpAD, pSPAD, pspaD, PSpAd, PsPaD, psPaD, pSPad, psPad, psPAd,
psPAD, pSpAd, PSPAd, PsPAD, pspAD, PSPaD, PspaD, pspAd, PSpad, pSPAd, pSpaD,
Pspad, pSpad, PSPAD, PSPad and pSpAD. It would be enough if upper and lower case
were not taken into account.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,77662,77786>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com