After more occurrences of strange characters, I can summarize for myself:
- it occurs completely randomly (it is enough to edit one character in the file
and damage will occur)
- it's not related to the clipboard (I won't use it in the file and it will get
corrupted anyway)
- in my case it only happens in PHP and CSS files (but rather exceptionally
there)
- e.g. TXT, SQL or JS files (but I open JS less) have never been damaged
- in both PHP and CSS, strange characters almost always appear at the
beginning/end of the block (where there is a bracket } or {) and maybe only once
they appeared at the very beginning of the file.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?4,76932,78807>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem