What GPS hardware are you using?

Scott

On 5/12/2016 2:03 PM, Ahanktcd . wrote:
I have been using RTKLIB for about a year now and it is working on my autonomous lawn mower.  It is wonderful.

The direction output in the $GPRMC sentence always reads 342.64 instead of showing the direction as usual GPSes do as the subtraction of previous and current coordinates.  It is not very stable but it does give a nice visualization showing direction.  Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
ahanktcd

Scott Ellis

Principal
Novatex Research - Excellence in Electronic Research & Development
41 Yule Road, Merewether, Newcastle, NSW 2291, Australia
Phone: 0412 988408