On 15/12/16 20:52, Sezer Yalcin wrote:
Just for #1
Sqlite is very common database. You can use available C libraries or deal with it use simpler scripting languages like PHP https://secure.php.net/manual/en/book.sqlite3.php

Yes, thanks Sezer. I should have chosen my words more carefully. What I want to know is the database schema, the names of the database columns and what sort of data foxtrot expects to find in there. If I could find an (Foxtrot POI) example file, I could use sqlite to dump the schema but I have not found anything like one.

But thanks for your response anyway.

David