Yes I fully agree with Prassana that we do not have a proper guideline on
documenting  various activities on FOSS.
may be the next topic on FKK should be "Documentationand its process ".lol

One thing we can do is we can keep slides and details regarding FKK in web.
Geshan and Prasanna, I haven't see the link yet about FKK in FOSS nepal
website, its only in Nepalinux website so create one link and post all the
material regarding FKK in that link.

We also have to document photographs taken in the program and also if any
videos are captured.

and we can file all the papercuttings as well.

cheers!!
ekta

--
Best Regards,